Thanks Tony for the support.

Needless to say it was a very exciting day at the Hive!  The Mayor
took a tour of the space and even chatted with a few of our members.
DNA Info did a story on it including a great video with some
interviews with members:
http://dnainfo.com/20100512/financial-district-battery-park-city/michael-bloomberg-buzzes-by-hive-55-new-freelance-hub-lower-manhattan

It has been great to receive a grant from the City for our coworking
space -even though they referred to it as an incubator!  And it's been
cool to hear through this group the growing interest from local
economic development agencies in coworking across the country.

You can watch some snippets of the Mayors remarks here. He was even
comparing the Hive to his early days starting Bloomberg!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS1UgKDLNzE alongside with Freelancers
Union President Sara Horowitz.

Daria

Hive at 55