Hi everyone,

Tomorrow, pariSoma will be hosting the 2nd TEDxSoMa in its space with
the theme "Interactivity and the Digital Future".

Our first event went great with over 70 attendees and 110,000+ people
tuning in online.  We are hoping for even more this time.

One thing we are very excited about is having simulcasts running at
several Bay Area coworking space, the HUB Soma, the HUB Berekely, and
Citizen Space.

I would like to invite you all to watch the event live at 1pm PST on
parisoma.com and tedxsoma.com.  If any of you are interested in
running a simulcast for your coworkers that would be great.  It can be
as simple as just setting up a screen, TV, or projector to have the
event running for you members to watch and take a break from work.

We truly believe in "ideas worth spreading" and coworking is among
those ideas.  That is what pushed our decision and effort behind
bringing a TEDx event to a coworking space and introducing people to
the concept of coworking.

You can follow the live tweeting by following @TEDxSoMa as well, and
we are using the hashtag #tedxsoma for the event.  If any of you are
in the Bay Area, I'd also like to invite you to the Happy Hour after-
party at Temple Nightclub: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/686652797.
You can use the discount code "parisoma" to get 50% of the tickets.

If you'd like, we'd really appreciate a tweet tomorrow saying:
Combining forces: #coworking and #TEDx! Watch #TEDxSoMa LIVE at 1pm on
www.tedxsoma.com

We hope some of you get to watch and join us at the party.

Cheers,

Julian