Hi Susan,

Very delayed response...I've been swamped.  I am selling Cubes&Crayons
Mountain View but not the brand.  Just the location because I am just
too busy
with other things to give the space the attention it needs.  It is
doing well and
we have more and more blending of just coworkers with our coworkers
with kids.

We were just in Redbook magazine and used it to launch our brand and
license software program.
The software was built in house and is a valuable reservation tool.
We might adapt for a broader audience
but that definitely remains to be seen.

We are working with people across the country to help them get their
own Cubes&Crayons
up in the meantime.  The blog will stay ours, but look to see location
specific blogs starting.
We have about 20 potential licensees interested at the moment.  It
will be
interesting times.  Still hoping for a potential licensee in Seattle,
New York,  Boston, and Philadelphia
among others, but those are definitely top on my list.

Will keep everyone posted as new Cubes&Crayons launch.

Felicity
Founder, Cubes&Crayons
Coworking meets Co-playing
www.cubesandcrayons.com