Hi Everyone,
One of Cohere's coworkers (Beth) is going to embark on a year long RV
trip to test out being a truly location-independent freelancer on
August 1.  She'll be using the wiki Coworking Visa information to
locate participating coworking spaces around the USA.  We're looking
for coworking space owners/managers that are VERY interested in having
her come work from your space for 1-3 days while she's in the area.

Her professional blogging skills will come in handy--
Beth will be blogging about her independence and how each coworking
space exhibits the Coworking Values of Sustainability, Communication,
Openness and Collaboration.

We'd like to hear your thoughts on this project:
What do you think?
Is your space interested in participating?
Do you think her blog posts should live on the existing Coworking
Blog?
What else should she/we keep in mind as we plan out this project?

Thanks!--Angel
Follow her @gonecoworking on Twitter