Hi Jon,

This is great!!! Congratulations on expanding and it looks like you
are doing all the right things for planning this.
I loved visiting Betahouse last winter; your community rocks (and I
still laugh over folks taking phone calls in the bathroom. Sounds like
an expansion is in order. :)

If I were back in Boston I'd be all over this.

best,
Jesse

jesse taggert-general manager
citizen space
425 second st, suite 100, san francisco, ca 94107
je...@citizenspace.us    415-501-9155
http://citizenspace.us
twitter.com/citizenspace