This is fantastic! I think this is a really revolutionary way for
people to raise funds for space expansions and start-ups. I know it
would be easier to sell this idea to those of my group that would like
to see me succeed with my space, but don't really have a need for the
space.

You guys are really an inspiration to all of us, and I can only hope
that you will get back everything you put in.