Just a FYI...since coworking has been a topic (discussion/panels) for the
past 3 years, you will probably have a better chance getting a
panel/discussion accepted if you don't focus on coworking. For instance, you
may want to talk about new ways to structure companies or ways to get
creative with ideas. I fought really hard to try and get at least one
coworking panel in last year and was told that it was an 'old' subject (I'm
on the advisory board of SXSW).

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Ted Roche <tedro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:59 PM, where...@gmail.com <where...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > What time is the deadline TODAY?
> >
> > Danielle
> >

> From the FAQ link on the page Mike pointed to:
>
> "5. When can I submit my idea to the PanelPicker?
>
> The PanelPicker will be open for submissions for SXSW 2011 starting on
> Monday, June 14, 2010. It will close at 11:59 pm Central Time on
> Friday, July 9, 2010."

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Company: Shwowp (http://www.shwowp.com)
Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://www.thewhuffiefactor.com)