Hi everybody,

I'm in the process of making some calculations for a fee structure to start
coworking in Antwerp (Belgium). I made a complete financial plan and linked
this to some membership fees (full, partial and drop-in). Afterwards I
calculated what percentage the actual rent represents in these plans. In my
case the rent is quite a significant part.

Maybe it would a good idea to compare cost partitions in relation to the
membership fees to get an idea what is 'normal', given the necessary
interpretation off course.

In my case (location Antwerp, space of max 25 people) varies from 35% (full
membership) to 25% (day pass).

Regards,

Frederik Denkens.

Before printing this e-mail, please consider the impact on the environment.