Here at Xindanwei, we embrace and encourage Hacker Culture by supporting a
team of hackers to set up their own projects in Xindanwei and stimulate
others to initiative projects with similar motto and mentality:

See links:
SHANGHAI MAKER
http://xindanwei.com/lang/en/2010/04/new-maker-wanted-at-shanghai-maker/
ARDUINO WORKSHOP
http://xindanwei.com/lang/en/2010/04/shanghai-maker-edition-2-welcome-to-arduino-workshop/
DORKBOT SHANGHAI http://xindanwei.com/lang/en/2010/05/dorkbot-shanghai-2/
FROM TRASH TO TREASURE:
http://xindanwei.com/lang/en/2010/06/design-for-impact-trash-to-treasure-workshop/

Congrats Jonathan for setting up a coworking space in HK, several guys from
Hongkong have come all the way to Xindanwei to get inspired in order to
establish their own hackerspace/coworking space in Hongkong, glad to see
things are moving forward!!

Cheers, Liu Yan

Liu Yan 刘妍
CEO/Co-founder