Hy Nyah,

We have some interest here; I'd tried to be a catalyst, but lack the time.

We have a Facebook group and two Google Groups mailing lists, one for
Albany, one for Saratoga.

Please feel free to join our conversations! We're kind of stalled at the
moment.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera