FYI...Skype now supports multipoint video chat for up to 10 people (appears
to be on Windows machines only).   The 10 person chat software is in Beta
today.

See my blog entry:
http://telbitconsulting.com/blog1/2010/09/02/skype-multipoint-video-chat/

Might be cool for a few Coworking locations to connect up....

FYI...we have been accepted by KickStarter and will fire up a cool project
soon....I'll send details when I get more work done (needless to say
videoconferencing will be part of it) :-)

Thanks to all in this group who mentioned Kickstarter...

Mike

--
Mike Pihlman
AltamontCowork