Alex,

Awesome job, and nice infographics!

We shared some historical numbers on our blog as well as on GigaOm Pro last
month. My plan is to, by the end of this year, have a digest of our 2010
stats as well!

http://www.indyhall.org/blog/2010/08/06/indy-hall-by-the-numbers/

We've got some students working from Indy Hall this fall that I'm hoping I
can put some other research projects on, including some industry
representation, income growth, spending patterns, and some other interesting
statistics we can pull from our membership.

I highly encourage others to share any numbers that they are willing or able
to. Individual spaces' reports (including ours) are not nearly as useful as
when we can begin to aggregate data and look for patterns.

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia