Hello!

My name is John Palmer.  I currently live in San Diego but have lived
throughout California and have spent a considerable amount of time in
Costa Rica.  I truely think that the time has come for coworking.  I'm
excited how quickly the concept is gaining traction.

I know there are a couple of cowork spaces in San Diego, but there is
probably room for more. I'm currently putting together a business plan
to start a non-profit cowork space in San Diego. Also, I've wanted to
start a business to provide technology to traveling techies in Costa
Rica as well as to equip and train any those who live there with a
desire to learn.  A decade ago I would have called it an Internet
Cafe, but today it's called coworking.

I would welcome talking to anyone who has experience starting a cowork
space in the US or abroad.

Thanks,

John
Building a San Diego Coworking Space (pre-launch) 
http://launchpadsd.wordpress.com
Costa Rica Travel site (in dev) http://citri.us

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to