Hi,

My name is Ron Vega and I am a researcher at George Mason University
in industrial/organizational psychology.  I've been reading about
coworking for a while now and it seems like a really interesting
idea.  Particularly one of the reoccuring themes to come out of these
discussions is that people feel more creative when they are working
around other people (even if they are not working on the same stuff).
Additionally, it seems that people who cowork, love it.  I want to
show that when people work alone, they are less creative than with
other people and coworking groups seem like a perfect sample.  If
anyone is interested in helping me learn more about coworking that
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ron Vega