Great idea!  Please throw a blurb up on the wiki describing what it's for
and how to access it.  This should work out a lot better then the google
groups file system and I'm glad google is disabling that "feature".

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500