Hi, Lionel

My name is Kyo, who is running a coworking space in Tokyo.
Sorry for my late response. I was on the vacation and stayed in
Ito for onsen-hotspring.

I started PAX Coworking in Kyodo, just 15 min. from Shinjuku.
If you are interested in, please visit our space.
http://coworking.jp/

Best regards,

Kyo paxi

2010/9/27 Lionel <lder...@gmail.com>

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am a new member to this group. I registered out of interest to
> understand the dynamics of coworking and the distinctions with office
> space sharing. I am working mostly as a language interpreter for
> business. I am located in Tokyo, Japan. Although my interest for
> coworking goes beyond what is happening in Japan, I am also interested
> to understand what has been going on in this domain in Tokyo and how
> it compares to the rest of the world.
>
> Warm regards.
>
> Lionel Dersot
> www.lioneldersot.com