A few points of my own:

1)  I've got lots of ideas about how to make the wiki better including the
CoworkingDB project I've talked about a little bit.  I've been focusing on
our third anniversary party (tonight) so this will get more attention soon.

http://wiki.coworking.com/CoworkingDB

2)  Coworking Conference!  I love this idea. I'm getting super excited about
the conference in Europe. I'd love to see something come together here in
the US.  I went to SXSW a few times but was only going for the coworking
meetups.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500