Intuit just released their Intuit 2020 Report.  We are co-authors and
the report contains 20 demographic, social, economic and technology
trends that will impact consumers and businesses over the next decade.

The report started as part of Intuit's annual strategic planning
process.  We worked with Intuit to develop a close version of these
trends as inputs to their plan process.  We realized access to the
trends could be useful to others, so Intuit agreed to release the
report to the public.

Coworking is very briefly mentioned in trend 17.  Please don't yell at
me about it being spelled co-working.  It is truly amazing how
seriously editors take hyphens:).  It was a battle I ended up
retreating on:).

The next phase of this research will be a deeper dive on the new
workplace and new workforce.  Coworking will play a much bigger role
in this research and related reports/memos.  We will also spell it
correctly in the future:).

The report can be found at www.intuit.com/2020

Steve