Hey all,

At our coworking space, the White Table Foundation, we do a weekly wind down on
Friday...beer, chatting, drinking games - we have a lot of English so we
usually play US vs. England. Anyways, we just were informed by someone that the
Bureau of Alcohol and Firearms was going to swing by because someone tipped
them off that we hosted a beer pong tournament. Obviously, we weren't selling
alcohol, just a group of coworkers hanging out and drinking...

Has anyone else had any problems with something like this?

Cheers,
-Willie
-whitetablefoundation.com