Hi I just joined this group a few days ago, I have been reading the
posts and enjoying them.  I don't really know if working from home
counts in the coworking community? But I do enjoy serving the people
in my line of work. Ok so I work for a company called Pre Paid Legal
they are land based but its independent assocaiteship. So I'm not sure
if that is ok or not, but anyways I'm in the self employed legal
services, and I'm also a open Wiccan. I try to do my best to help the
people I know and the people I run into. Things come up and people get
sick so where my help is needed I do my best to offer assistance when
its asked. I plan to Start collage soon to get my BA for Business
Management and my hopes for joing this community is that I can ask
questions about things I don't know and get help from people who have
those answers and wouldn't mind explaining how to do something.
I don't mind answering questions or offering help, I have a blog and
there you can find natural advice on how to treat yourself if your
intrested.
Well I hope I'm welcome in the coworking community and I hope I can
help others here as well

www.thegreenwitchescorner.blogspot.com