The Citizen Space upgrade party was called The Beer Redistribution Party and
was a social experiment to see if people paid their taxes in beer, whether
the redistribution would leave enough beer for everyone:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=36027417798

Happy to say it was a resounding success and I was carried home early
because, as the 'tax collector', I got a little greedy. ;)

Tara Hunt
CEO & CoFounder
http://www.shwowp.com
http://www.twitter.com/missrogue