I am thinking about utilizing Meetup in Toronto as a promotional tool
and offering our beautiful boardroom to other Meetup groups in the
area. I looked over the past discussions and some people seem to be
very successful with them but the discussions are a few months to a
few years old. Could anyone update me on how they currrently using
Meetup, what topics they started their Meetup groups on, etc.

Topics I'm thinking of hosting:

1. Fast Company Magazine Club. People would gather to discuss the top
3 most popular Fast Company articles each month.

2. Toronto Business Book Club. Read a book each month related to the
trendy business topics of the day.

3. Developer networking group or other specificly targeted Meetups.

4. Etobicoke Business Networking (this is the region we are located
in, a few kilometers outside of downtown Toronto).

5. Jelly Toronto Meetup. Jelly is inactive in Toronto and I thought
this would be an interesting way to get it going again.

6. Interested Coworkers. This would be a group where people can try
out coworking for a day.

I would greatly appreciate your help on deciding which ones might be
the most effective.

Cheers,

Craig B.
@LongbranchCW