Hi coworking community!

Those of you running a coworking biz know how loud it can get in the space,
so we've submitted to win a London style telephone booth to take private
calls. Will you help us win it?!

All you need to vote, once a day for the next 3 days for our idea (or on as
many computers as you can get to)...Worlds smallest telephone booth (Nosy
office call center). It requires no logins. Just a simple click of the
button and poof. done!

http://www.visitbritain.us/campaigns/telephone_box/vote.aspx

Help us a fellow coworking space win!! Thanks!

-jenny from CO+HOOTS in Phoenix
www.incohoots.com
@cohootsphx