Hello,

I recently created a blog post linking to our profit & loss statement
for Cincinnati Coworks.  When we were in planning stages, I anxiously
looked at all the coworking business plans & financial models I could,
since money is often a chief concern for new businesses (and rightly
so).  So hopefully this can help someone out.

<http://www.cincycoworks.com/2010/10/29/inside-the-numbers-cincy-
coworks-pl/>

It goes back 6 months, though we've only been open for 4 - we had some
early commitments before opening.

I submitted the blog post to the Coworking Blog, but don't see it
yet.  Is there a delay?  Is it moderated?

Cheers,
Gerard Sychay
http://cincycoworks.com