Hi all.

I just wanted to let you know that coworking has made it into the national
periodical, Investors Business Daily!  They interviewed me a couple of weeks
ago and posted this article on their site on Friday.  Basically, they wanted to
show how landlords have become quite creative and unorthodox in selecting
tenants to fill their often, vacant spaces.  Those of you who are trying to
convince landlords to give your concept a try, show them this article:

http://www.blankspaces.com/press/news.php

Jerome Chang
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)