One quick note though: federal rules around internships changed a lot
the past year or three, and you have to be very careful about actually
educating interns for credit, and not just using them for grunt work.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera