Hi, i'm from Brazil and in 2010 i discovery coworking.

First, sorry about my english, it's terrible! Hehehe. I'm from Maringá
City in Paraná, and searching and learning about coworking
i've found only 5 coworking spaces in Brazil that have a Coworking
Visa and others that do the coworking but don't have the CoWorking
Visa.

I want to create a CoWorking space here in my city, and i've created a
BLOG to try to get more people who are interested in the same thing,
but
with the knowledge that i have, think i'm don't be able to create.

I will go to the Campus Party 2011 in January to talk with others and
show my ideas.
With that, i want to ask if someone have tips or, i don't know,
something
to say to me to how i do that, how create my space, how say to people:
"Let's CoWork!" hehehe

So, sorry about my english again and here are my contacts:

e-mail: thiago-go...@live.com

msn: thiago-go...@live.com

BLOG: www.coworkingmaringa.wordpress.com