Rob,

We got a Polycom phone for our main conference room because it seemed like
the thing to do.  We saved money buying it used on eBay but more and more I
notice folks don't use it all that much.  The room is too echoey I think.
 We don't pay too much for the line as we got a deal with our ISP since the
phones don't get a ton of use.  Not necessarily a suggestion but rather an
example of how sometimes things don't play out like you might think they
will.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500