I am not a coworker but am very interested in this topic.  I have worked out 
of my SOHO for most of the past 7 years or so now and while it's worked for 
me, is very convenient, can be equally time liberating and demanding - I do 
admit to getting ":cabin fever" every now and then - so this concept appeals 
to me.  I also have an interest in collaborative tools which are applicable 
to coworking.  I live in the Niagara region of Ontario Canada which relies 
on agriculture, tourism, vino-culture, and the auto sector for its economic 
life.  Until she recently retired my wife owned and ran 
an adult worker retraining school so I know that this sort of feature may be 
really useful.  I will therefore be casually seeing if there is any interest 
in the region.

Now for the self interest bit.  I work for a small company called CoroWare 
www.coroware.com and one of my hats is being involved in our CoroCall 
www.corocall.com service.  It provides a hosted, desktop based, HD quality, 
very low cost video conferencing service.  It support collaboration by 
desktop sharing and for those who are video challenged it also includes 
audio conferencing.  Companion products include video recording and editing, 
personal and logo stamping, and a secure instant messaging service (not yet 
integrated).  We also are looking at hosting, or arranging hosting, for 
collaboration tools such as WiKi, subversion, Trac, and SharePoint.

You can try CoroCall for free or I can host a demo - the latter is always 
preferred as snafus can spoil the experience.  Ping me here or at 
[email protected]

Thanks for your indulgence.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to