Hi,

I'm Pierre-Olivier Desmurs from Paris. I'm a strategy consultant
working with a background in the Travel&Transport and the IT
industries. After 10 years in Top Strategy Consulting Firms I became
freelance in 2010 and founded Nomadvise which is focused on mobility
issues. I'm also member of the Board of the French Marketers
Association ADETEM.

I've been lucky to work early with the ASE team (Designshop network of
Gail and Matt Taylor in the US). This experience has fuelled my way of
working with others and nurtured my will to promote collaborative
ways. I would like to connect with other coworkers worldwide and
develop coworking in the Paris area.

Best Regards

Pierre-Olivier