Hello!

We're about to open our first coworking center in Green Bay, WI in the
next few months (www.thedockingstation.net) and have a few questions
about some operational aspects of the center.

1. Wifi - Is a simple password protected wifi router enough or do many
coworking centers use something that's more "enterprise level" (like a
Cisco system or something)?  We're at 2400 square feet.

2. Scheduling - we have a couple of conf. rooms that can be
scheduled.  I've seen some several coworking centers using Wufoo or
Genbook.com but was wondering if someone was actually really happy
with a system for scheduling conf. rooms for members and for
scheduling hot desk spaces for drop ins?

3. Payment systems - Simply billing through PayPal is what we're
thinking today, but is there something better?  We'd use PayPal
virtual terminal if someone wants to use their card to pay that day,
in the office, but again, we're wondering if there's something that
people are really happy with that we're missing.

That's what's top of mind today...  What else should we be considering
from an operations perspective?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Dana VanDen Heuvel
The Docking Station