Hi Paul,

Our landlord required us to avoid any sublease language, and our members are
instead required to sign "space licenses" to our space. It's a part of our
membership agreement and it's all pretty simple.  I'm not sure if that same
language translates exactly (in legalese, that is) to different countries,
but if you'd like to take a look at it I'm happy to share it with you - just
drop me a message directly.

Best of luck!

Susan
__