Hello,

Speaking of tools, it seems Google is putting some love into their Groups
product after neglecting it for many years.  This is music to my ears as
many of the online communities I am a part of use Google Groups as their
rallying point.  One feature I would love that would go a long way to bridge
the wide gap between mailing lists and forums, is a way to categorize
incoming messages and allow subscribers to choose which categories they
would like to receive.  This of course would require moderators to actively
monitor and categorize all the messages not unlike what Will and I do for
the coworking wiki.... it's like the work Stephanie did when she indexed the
list, but in real time!

Well, they are soliciting feedback for their new interface and I submitted
this idea.  If you think it's a stellar idea, you can express yourself here:
 http://goo.gl/mod/SyeJ

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500