Hello everyone!

I've recently begun working as a general manager for a co-working
space in Boulder, CO, through a company called Satartup Guru. I wanted
some advice on the best ways to reach out to people and market this
great innovative idea. I'm looking for creative people, freelance
writers, and anyone else who is interested in coming together as a
group and working as a community to help spread the word about co-
working.

Please let me know if you have any advice on how to market and get the
word out there.

-Rachel