This:
>Indy Hall was built on foundations of
> lessons learned from why many art collectives are unsustainable.

is the primary concern I think of the people I was meeting with.  They
match up artists and space and have apparently had unpleasant
experience with unsustainability of shared space.  So they want to try
something limited first.  Also, it must be said, the adage that
"Americans say, let's do business and see about getting to know each
other.  Europeans say, let's get to know each other and then we'll see
about doing business" is fairly accurate.

So a pilot project with the artist/space matchmakers might be just the
thing.

Thanks!

Jeannine