Frauke,

Sounds very exciting.  I'm not exactly sure how to answer your questions as
they are rather lofty and could go in so many different directions.  I will
say we don't do much in the way of products and services at Office Nomads
because we haven't seen the demand for them.  We are in the coworking
business and that is where we have focused our energies.  Keeping things
simple has yielded many rewards.

I hope that's a good start.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500