I was thinking about writing a blog article about the costs of
starting a coworking space on my website and I thought what the hell?
Why not just start a thread here and get actual feedback from people
who have been through all this before. This way i can get some great
material for a killer blog post and this can also be an informative
thread for people who are thinking about opening their own coworking
space.

So here are my questions for anyone who has started a coworking
space :

1)How much did it cost you to start your community coworking space?

2)What was the cost breakdown?

3)Were there any surprise costs which you never considered?

4)If you has to do it again how would you spend differently?

5)What were your smartest cost saving measures?

6)What is your biggest on-going cost?

Please add any more questions you can think of!