It could be useful for your members to have access to those resources at a
discount (for instance, one of our members runs http://beanstalkapp.com and
http://postmarkapp.com and offers all Indy Hall members a reduced rate
plan).

At the same time, there's a fine line to walk - Susan does a great job
explaining it here:

http://blog.coworking.com/quit-marketing-your-stuff-and-start-marketing-your-values/

-Alex

/ah