In case you missed it, Deskmag has a profile of US coworking users
based on the respondents to their global coworking survey.  The folks
at Deskmag shared the raw data with us (thanks Deskmag) and one of our
researchers wrote the article.  It is at:

http://www.deskmag.com/en/coworker-profile-usa-coworking-175

One of the more intersting pieces of survey data is more respondents
were company employees (35%) or entrepreneurs running companies with
employees (18%)  than freelancers/solopreneurs (44%).

One of the trends we've noticed is the growing use of coworking
facilities to house startups and small businesses, so we weren't
totally surprised by this data.  But we were a bit surprised by the
high percentage of company employees and entrepreneurs with employees.

We think the data is directionally correct, but the %s may be high due
to the survey's relatively high margin for error (not the survey's
fault - it is a common issue for surveys of new areas).

My question to the group is does this data fit with your experience?

Thanks,

Steve