Brian- Your post did come through and there was a fair amount of response.
Search through the recent postings and you should see something.

Joel Bennett
Veel Hoeden

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Brian Whipple
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:59 AM
To: Coworking
Subject: [Coworking] coworking etiquette

For some reason I don't think that my last post made it through, so I
am trying again. I was just wondering if there is some sort of
unspoken etiquette that becomes about in coworking spaces. We are
about to open up our own, and I thought that I could get some insight.
Especially wondering if there is some sort of etiquette for idea
sharing.

Thanks,
Brian Whipple

www.incubationworks.com

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to