Just figured I'd give you a quick update.

We are going to be able to continue past March 31 !  Still not breaking even
but, it looks like that may actually happen sometime this year.  WhoooHooo.

The new "Altamont in the Morning" meeting group was organized by
AltamontCowork members and will be meeting here once a week...(extra $$!!).

Thank you all for your help and support the past 2 years!  Yikes...time
flies.

Mike

--
"Visit http://ForCarol.com <http://forcarol.com/> and help us help a Tracy
High IB or Ag Sci student go to college.  "Carol Phan Scholarship Fund"

Mike Pihlman
AltamontCowork / ForCarol.com
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205
Tracy, CA 95376