Thanks Dave for the great feedback! I wasn't as much apologizing for the
capitalism as I was acknowledging that I knew there would be criticism.

Looking forward to keeping the group updated! As we continue the buildout we
will be blogging and keeping everyone informed.

SN
DigiCafe Team
@digiCafeHOU
713.234.0787