[English]
Hello Sarah, welcome.
My name is Vinicius, and me and two other partners are opening a co-working
place in Porto Alegre.
There are a plenty of coworking spaces in São Paulo. You can follow them on
twitter and ask directly.
I guess Cadu of BeesOffice (*beesoffice*.com) is a member of this list, he's
from Rio de Janeiro.
If there's a question I could help, dont' hesitate. Shoot.

[Portuguese]
Olá Sara, seja bem vinda.
Meu nome é Vinicius. Eu e mais dois sócios estamos montando um espaço de
coworking aqui em Porto Alegre.
Há bastante espaços de coworking em São Paulo. Tu podes segui-los no twitter
e perguntar direto com eles.
Acho que o Cadu do BeesOffice é um membro da lista, ele é do Rio de janeiro.
Se houver qualquer questão em que eu possa ajudar, pode mandar.



2011/2/14 sarahgirotto <[email protected]>

> Hello everyone. My name is Sarah and i live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I've
> been looking up on the internet about co-working spaces and I am
> seriously considering opening one here in Sao Paulo. It's such a great
> idea... So I'm here looking for some tips on how it works, what are
> people looking for when they go to such places, etc.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Vinicius de Lacerda
+ 55 51 92522106
Porto Alegre | Brasil

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to