Welcome to the group!  There are verious levels of "commerce" going on in
this community.  We've worked really hard at Office Nomads to find the right
balance for our members.  It's not an easy thing to do and even harder to
talk about since every community has different elements they are working
with.  Listen to your members and you'll make the right choices.

It's always fun to see new spaces opening up.  Welcome.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500