Great tip.  I bet a community like TED has a lot of the same issues we face.
 Does anyone know any of the moderators that might be willing to talk with
us about how they came about with their solution?

In other news, Tony B. rocked a connection and got me in contact with the
project manager for Google Groups and I pitched my forum/mailing list hybrid
idea to him.  He loved it and asked if we would be open to being beta
testers for some of their new features.  Impossible to know timeline or how
that would work out, but it's fun to be part of the conversation.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500