Jes,

Congrats on getting a new puter. a loud laptop keyboard is a bit unusual,
but hey, they make all kinds.  Any USB keyboard should work with your
laptop.  Typically, they cost very very little.  A wired USB keyboard can be
as little as 9 bucks USD.

Conversely, you can spend a few bucks and get yourself a wireless keyboard
mouse set.

Check out dealnews.com.  every few days they have keyboard mice combo
listings for sale.

Good luck.

Joshua