Welcome Ann (& husband)!

Though Attleboro is not as small, I'd be happy to share my experience
with trying to create a small space in a nearby suburban / rural
setting in Hopkinton (http://zenbungalow.com)...  might even be able
to provide some additional perspective on buisness model, local zoning
and other issues to assist with your evaluation on moving forward.

Regardless of whether we chat, wish you the best and I'll be cheering
for you from a few miles up 495!

------------------------------------
Jack Speranza
Principal, Main Street Ventures