Mark
I believe a number of us have had these discussions.  I spoke to our
representative from Trinet (a PEO).  He reiterated what others had shared which
is that in order to qualify for a shared insurance plan, the individuals
covered would need to all be employees of the same organization.  This doesn't
mean that there is no option... Just that some creativity will be required

Mark

Liquidspace

Sent from my iPhone