Hi, Kevin,

I asked a question recently which touched on this a bit and got some
great input:
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/browse_thread/thread/386b56e6fb51682d/4031e54f826cf89b

In my space I have not pursued it much further as I was in the
meantime waylaid by a theater group who keep me hopping.  But as soon
as they get to opening night I expect to get back to my nonprofit and
try to organize some of the idea we talked about in the thread.

Jeannine