Arun,

The two that I'm intimately familiar with are Nadine (developed out of
Office Nomads) and Cobot (developed out of Co.Up).  There are others as many
folks have rolled their own system.  The topic has come up a few times
before so searching the google group would turn up some fun clues.  If you
are looking to buy something right away, Cobot is by far the best in show
and you can be up and running with it very quickly.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500